Friday 21 November 2008

Bojan not considering to leave on loan

Asked if he would consider to leave the club on loan in January because of a lack of playing time, Barcelona forward and Spanish youth international Bojan Krkic (18) has said at a press conference that he's not thinking about that option:

"The career of a football player is full of good moments and moments that are not that good. I'm certainly not going though a bad moment, it's just that I'm not getting a lot of minutes. But I'm calm and happy because I'm playing at the best club in the world.

If I wouldn't have had so many minutes of playing times and so many chances last season, I could have considered to go on loan this season, but the circumstances aren't there. Last year I unexpectedly played a lot but I'm just starting in the world of football and what I'm going through now helps you to be prepared for the rest of your career.

I'm still making progress. I'm always part of the match squad and I participate in most of the games. I play less than last year but the season is very long. I'm only 18 year old, everybody would like to be in my place. People talking about a loan, only makes me more motivated to work hard and to grab the chances I'm getting."


Read more:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The best player in the world and future of Barca along with Messi!!

Custom Search
 
Custom Search