Saturday 17 May 2008

Zambrotta doesn't exclude Juventus return

Asked if a return to his former club Juventus is possible, Barcelona full back defender and Italian international Gianluca Zambrotta (31), who admits he has been missing his homecountry over the past two years, has left the option open in an interview with Italian football monthly magazine Calcio 2000: "In Turin I have lived an incredible period of my career. I meet so many Juventus fans who ask me to come back and who still like me. But I also respect the opinion of those who are opposed to a return."


Catalan sports paper Sport claims that, besides Juventus and AC Milan (read more here), Inter Milan is also interested in the Italian defender.

Read more:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would fear for his and his families safety if he ever attempted to rejoin Juventus. "Traitor" and "backstabber" are only a couple of the "kind" words that can be used to describe how many of the Juventus fans feel about him right now. While AC Milan has repeatedly been mentioned as his next most likely destination. A move to the EPL might even make more sense. He'd better exhibit tough skin and a pair of brass balls if he's contemplating returning to Italy is all I can say.

Anonymous said...

His wife is homesick so he will return to Italy. He just needs to decide on which club now.

Custom Search
 
Custom Search