Tuesday 13 May 2008

Pinto wants to stay

Asked about his future, Barcelona goal keeper and Celta Vigo loan out José Manuel Pinto (32) said in an interview with Catalan radio station RAC 1 that he would like to stay with Barcelona under the same conditions: "I would like very much to stay and I'm fighting for that but I'm aware that others will take the final decision. I have been working hard over the past months, I gave everything I have since I arrived here. I'll have to wait and see if the responsible persons think that I should be rewarded for that."

Pinto came to Barcelona from Celta Vigo on loan in January of this year (read more here). Barcelona can pay the deal permanent without having to pay Celta an extra fee. Since arriving Pinto played two Liga games for Barcelona (against Deportivo and Mallorca).

Read more:
Pinto will stay
How things stand: Goal keeper
Transfer period analysis: Winter 2008

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not a good keeper i would say..

Anonymous said...

I'm not impressed either. We need a solid #1 protecting the net. I think Coupet is a bit too old for my liking. Cech would probably be my #1 choice but you're going to have to break the bank to get him, (not to mention the possibility of getting in a bidding war with Milan over him.)I also don't see Buffon going anywhere so that pretty much leaves us with Kameni or Hildebrand to consider. Slim pickings!

Anonymous said...

hmmm igor akinfeev.. the russian kid
Looks a fine goalkeeper

Villareal have a pair of fine goalkeepers who like ripe for the poaching.


Pinto is worse than Jorquera who is pretty bad which by simple math makes pinto A WASTE OF SPACE.

Custom Search
 
Custom Search