Saturday 21 March 2009

Alves dismisses Chelsea and Madrid rumours

Asked about the rumours linking him with a move to Chelsea (read more here) and with a possible future interest of Real Madrid presidential candidate Florentino Pérez, Barcelona right back defender and Brazilian international Daniel Alves (25) has said at a pres conference that he's not thinking about leaving soon:

"I'm not thinking about the future. For me, there's nothing better than being happy and I have found here in Barcelona happiness for me and my family. When one is happy at a place, there's no need to change. So I'm not worried about the Chelsea rumours.

About Madrid, I have the same opinion as players like Iniesta and Messi who owe a lot to this club: when you play at a great club like Barcelona, it would be a very serious mistake to move to Real Madrid. I would like to retire at Barcelona. You never know what can happen in football, but if the club and the fans continue to like me as they do now, that would be my wish. And I don't want to be just another player in the history of the club. I want to leave something good behind."

Read more:
Chelsea and Manchester City sound out Alves
Dani Alves launches personal website
Alves denies Premier League rumours

1 comment:

Barca nerd-fan said...

Lies...

Summer Transferlist:
Sriker(if Eto'o leaves):
Higuain(around 18-20mil euros)
Aguero(around 25-30mil euros)
Benzema(around 35mil euros)

Left winger:
Silva(around 20mil euros)
Ribery(around 40-45mil euros)
Modric(around 20mil euros)

Left back:
Santon(Inter's 18yrs extreme talent, guess around 5-10mil euros)
Belhadj(around 5-10mil euros)

Goalkeeper:
Asenjo(around 5-10mil euros)

Custom Search
 
Custom Search