Tuesday 20 May 2008

Victor Sanchez ignorant on first team promotion

Asked about the rumours saying that future Barcelona manager Josep Guardiola could take the player with him to the first team (read more here), Barcelona B midfielder Víctor Sánchez (20) said in an interview with Catalan sports paper Sport that all this is not distracting him and that he's now focusing on the promotion play-offs (read more here):


"That I would be one of the players with the most options to make the step to the first team, that's something that was published in the papers, you always hear that kind of rumours. I'm playing now for Barça B and I'm only thinkig about the promotion. We'll see later what will happen next year. At this moment I know nothing about that and nobody from the club has talked about the issue with me."

Read more:

No comments:

Custom Search
 
Custom Search