Thursday 22 May 2008

Sylvinho ready to accept renewal offer

Asked about the renewal offer he will receive from the club (read more here), Barcelona left back defender Sylvinho Mendes (34) said in an interview with the official club television channel Barça TV that he will accept the offer: "I really want to stay here. I'm comfortable in this city, I have a great feeling towards the club and my family enjoys it here. I see the offer as a reward for the hard work I've been doing all along the season."

Barcelona sports director Txiki Begiristain said on Monday that Sylvinho will be the only one who will get a renewal from the five players whose contract expires in June, praising the Brazilina defender for his attitude both on and off the pitch (read more
here).

Read more:
Barcelona wants to renew Sylvinho
How things stand: Left back defender
Sylvinho will accept renewal offer

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Guess that should then be the first postion we have absolute certainty about:

Regular = Abidal
Back-up = Sylvinho


Now the ten other positions... ;)

Custom Search
 
Custom Search