Wednesday 22 July 2009

Henrique confident of stay

Asked about his future, Barcelona central defender Henrique Adriano Buss (22) has stated at a press conference today that he expects to stay with the squad for the rest of the season:

"I'm very happy to be here. I worked hard last year in the German league to be here at Barça today and I'm ready to fight for a place in the team.

My stay in Germany has been a good thing to get better in many aspects, for example regarding group discipline and tactical issues, both at training and during games. Football in Europe and Brazil is totally different.


I don't think the plan is that I will leave again on loan. I think I will stay with the first team and, like I have said, I will fight to get me a spot in the team. I'm comfortable both in the centre as on the wing, I like to go forward."

Read more:
Guardiola gets to know the new faces
Henrique will get the chance to prove his worth
Guardiola about the incoming transfers

2 comments:

tero said...

I think he should stay...he can play everywhere in defense line and he has great technique

Xaviniesta said...

hes been saying all along his goal is to do well in the bundesliga so when the time comes for him to return to barcelona he would be able to compete for a spot. he has a good attitude. i think he will do well.

Custom Search
 
Custom Search