Tuesday 18 March 2008

Cesc could never return

Asked about the rumours linking him with a return to Barcelona (read more here and here), Arsenal midfielder Cesc Fàbregas told in an interview with British sports site Setanta Sports that he feels comfortable at his current club and does not have plans to leave soon: “I'm very happy here and proud of what the team is doing. I've got a coach I can learn a lot of things from, he believes in me. I can't complain about anything. For me, life is good now.”

The Spanish international doesn’t even exclude the possibility of ending his career with Arsenal: “If they want me here for life and I feel happy then, definitely, why not? Some people speak about Barcelona and Real Madrid like they are the best thing that can ever happen. But here, inside the club, it's a family and the fans, for me, are the best.”

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

These things can change quickly anyhow. Arsenal is on a high now, it can easily turn. If he cannot play for the trophies, he'll leave rather sooner than later.

Anonymous said...

Yes Cesc, stay in your Arsenal. You dont deserve to be bought from Barca.

Anonymous said...

Yes, stay at the Emirates Paquito. We don't want you.

Barça per sempre!

pep said...

The guy is having renenwal talks, so I'm sure he says these things to please the fans.

Custom Search
 
Custom Search