Hasn't this been post earlier? I believe it has about a month or two ago. Anyway, i don't really care about these kind of stats. But i can fully understand some do.
who is the MADridsta gatecrashing a party? Y are you so afraid to give your name? The stat from last month or two ago as u said mst be different form this. If you dont really care, why take your time to post a comment? lol..
not to mention, that in e.g. 2 months this kind of stats tend to alter anonymous.it is like not looking at the leader scorers table, because ive seen it 2 months ago.dont u think that it might have changed?hahaha.
I can't remember we had this stat earlier. We had one about how many goals we scored on corners (set pieces in general?) but not how many were scored against us. I think. But anyway, I second what Eddie says.
And in general I don't expect everyone to be excited about every single post I put on here. Different people, different tastes.
Out of 49 corners, the least number of conceded corners in the Liga. Barcelona also took the most corners: 111.
ReplyDeletePretty interesting..
ReplyDeleteVery interesting, thanks for the stat pep!
ReplyDeletethanks pep and guardiola...
ReplyDeleteHasn't this been post earlier? I believe it has about a month or two ago.
ReplyDeleteAnyway, i don't really care about these kind of stats. But i can fully understand some do.
this stat shows how much pep has worked the team in the defence positioning department
ReplyDeletewho is the MADridsta gatecrashing a party? Y are you so afraid to give your name? The stat from last month or two ago as u said mst be different form this. If you dont really care, why take your time to post a comment? lol..
ReplyDeletenot to mention, that in e.g. 2 months this kind of stats tend to alter anonymous.it is like not looking at the leader scorers table, because ive seen it 2 months ago.dont u think that it might have changed?hahaha.
ReplyDeleteI can't remember we had this stat earlier. We had one about how many goals we scored on corners (set pieces in general?) but not how many were scored against us. I think. But anyway, I second what Eddie says.
ReplyDeleteAnd in general I don't expect everyone to be excited about every single post I put on here. Different people, different tastes.