Sunday 13 July 2008

Barça B: Rayo's first interview

New Barcelona B left winger Rayo gave an exclusive interview to the club's official media. Some quotes:


Are you happy to have signed a two-year contract with Barcelona's second team?
Yes, I'm really very happy and very motivated to start here. To play for the best club in the world is really special.

How would you describe yourself as a player, what are your qualities?
I'm left footed, I play on the wing or in centre midfield. Maybe you better ask the coaches to define me, but I can say that I try to work hard for the team. I ask a lot from myself and I try to get better every day.


Barcelona B has just promoted to the third divsion. What should the goal of the team be?
The team should go step by step, work hard, become a good and solid team and just be relaxed.

Over the last two seasons you have played in the third division, this has been a good preparation for the coming season?
I have to say it could be important cause you really gain experience and adapt to the competition. Of course I will now try to contribute as much as I can to help the team play a good season.

Read more:
Barça B - Official: Rayo
Alves' first interview
Barça B: Talks on Chico

No comments:

Custom Search
 
Custom Search